This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Rule about videos

Any video less than 3 minutes will be deleted. Short videos don't count toward your VIP, so stop posting them

Is this all vids in general? Because I was gonna post some quick flashes in the "Free vids for everyone thread" and wasn't going to put in my VIP thread. Well as I type this, I realize I can just make a compilation, but would still like to know in general, thanks!
    Omegle girls love giving blue balls

Comment

You are better off making a compilation. If any video is less than 3 minutes, even if it shows pussy, I will delete it. I hope that answers your question.

Comment

Compilations are the best way to deal with short videos. We all get them, they're not trash, but they're generally not worth an upload individually.
        My balls are soggy

Comment

Understood! Working on my first compilation haha, prob finish it by next week, too busy studying.
          Omegle girls love giving blue balls

Comment

aw that sucks I hate recording long vids or makin compilations. But these r the rules, so, ok
            sigpic
            why so serious?

Comment

For every under 3 minute video worth watching there are a million that aren't. I'm still considering the removal of all videos under 3 minutes from the tube as they're a poor use of resources.
              My balls are soggy

Comment

Working...
              X