Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now Available For All Verified Members; VCW Pro, The New Virtual Cam Whore Platform!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now Available For All Verified Members; VCW Pro, The New Virtual Cam Whore Platform!

Hello again to all my fapping friends!

Today I introduce to you the latest perk of HOF membership, VCW Pro! http://amateurhof.com/vcwpro/

VCW Pro is a HTML5-based VCW app, inspired by EasyVCW and VCW Pimp. This is a ground-up new app written entirely by me, and shares no code with VCW Pimp or EasyVCW.

VCW Pro is the next generation in VCW, completely hosted here at the HOF. All users must be HOF-authenticated, and you can easily share your VCWs with groups (VIP/Platinum/etc) or individual users. To simplify use, VCW Pro imports EasyVCW files and handles all the conversion automatically! All previous VCW apps just became obsolete!

Non-VIP members get a smaller selection of VCWs to use to help them reach their VIP status and a much larger selection of VCWS!

VCW Pro is new, but has been in use in Platinum and VIP for a while, and works great!

What is a Virtual Cam Whore(VCW)?

A Virtual Cam Whore is a specially crafted and scripted video that puts YOU in control of your bait! No more splicing videos and worrying about fake checks, that wave is now just a button press away! No more dealing with manycam loops or flash crashes, you can start winning right now!

So how do I use it?

You'll need a screen rebroadcaster such as WebcamMax or Manycam. Just fire up a VCWPro VCW and set your app to copy a 320x240 area of the screen, and position it on the VCW video. The orange border makes it easy to see when you have it perfect, and you won't have any of those awful black bars from having to scale the video. Then use the action buttons below the video to control it! If you need to restart or go to a particular segment instantly, select it from the drop-down box and hit Jump.

If you have a VCW you'd like to add, please contact me. Due to the large number of duplicates that were added when it was available publicly, I have restricted adding new VCWs to Platinum users only.

Now remember, as a non-VIP member you have a very limited selection of VCWs at your disposal! There are a LOT more that you can use once you've earned your VIP!

Support or discussion should go here: http://amateurhof.com/forums/forum/o...pro-discussion

Last edited by nbuzard; 06-30-2016, 08:46 AM.
    My balls are soggy

Bumping for updates.
    My balls are soggy

Comment

Working...
    X